60KM OR 10KM FRIDAY 13TH OCTOBER
Got a bike? Excellent! Get involved and help us raise even more money for charity.
Come and join the core 36 riders in a 60km DOWN HILL Tribute Ride back to to Antibes, or join the peloton at 10KM to go and cycle with us around the Cap D'antibes from Port Gallice to Port Vauban - We welcome kids, families, people on electric bikes - literally anyone could do this section and it means the world to the riders who will have just cycled 1400KM
All that is required to take part is to contribute a minimum of 350 euros, of which 50 euros is for the Cogs4Cancer cycling jersey and the rest will go to cancer charities in the UK and France.
To sign up please send your name and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be touch shortly afterwards.
FRIDAY 13th October
- 1300 - French Tribute Ride will start in Greolieres (buses will be provided to take people there)
- 1530 - We arrive into Port Gallice and meet up with more riders who want to take part and ride around the Cap D'Antibes (approx 10km)
- 1615 - Main event riders + all the tribute riders cycle around the Cap D'Antibes with an arrival around 1645
- 1700 - Arrival onto the IYCA
- 1700 onwards - homecoming party at the Bastion Saint Jaume sponsored by Gourmet Deliveries